In order to make a return for a refund or exchange please follow the steps below:
- Please send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 20 7823 0100 within 48 hours of receiving your order.
- If the item is a commissioned piece it cannot be exchanged or returned due to the unique nature of it.
- If all agreed we will provide you with our returns instructions and will provide you with a returns authorisation code.
- Include your original receipt in the returned parcel and please make sure the returns authorisation code is clearly written on the receipt. Any returned items that are not accompanied by an official returns authorisation code will not be accepted.
- It is advisable to send returned items by registered post and keep your proof of postage certificate, as we cannot be responsible for goods lost or damaged in transit.
- Send your return to:
Elizabeth Gage Limited, 5 West Halkin Street, London, SW1X 8JA United Kingdom
If you have any questions whatsoever please do not hesitate to contact us on +44 20 7823 0100 and we will be more than happy to help.
Elizabeth Gage Limited accepts returns and exchange requests made within 14 days from when the goods have been received by you or a third party. Returns received after the 14 day period and up to 28 days will only be accepted at the discretion of Elizabeth Gage Limited for a credit note. A credit note is valid for 1 year from the issue date. Returns received after the 28 day period will not be accepted and will be returned to you.
The products you return must be in new and unused condition with all the original packaging and invoice/receipt. We do not accept any item with any indication that it has been used. In such cases, the item will be returned to you.
If you wish to receive a refund we will re-credit the original purchaser’s credit card for the sum paid less any taxes and duties and postage charges.
Elizabeth Gage Limited are not responsible for any item that is not returned in the manner set forth above and we cannot accept responsibility for packages until we are in possession of them. Your statutory rights as a customer remain unaffected.