Constantine II Coin Kiss Pin
A Kiss pin with a central Roman bronze Constantine II coin. An oval diagonal chequerboard cut fire opal is set at the top and bottom and on both sides of the surround. On the outer edge of each of the fire opal settings is a square plinth, set with a diamond. Attached to the surround between each of the fire opals is a pearl held in a scalloped gold funnel.
- Bronze 3, Constantine II AD337 – 340. Rev Two standards with a soldier on each side.
- 4 oval high domed diagonal chequerboard cut fire opals 14.69cts
- 4 round brilliant cut diamonds 0.50cts
- 2 akoya grey cultured pearls
- 18ct yellow gold
- Approximately 58mm / 2¼ inches top to bottom
- Piece code: 22760