The Thomas à Becket Necklace
A sensational necklace comprising of thirty-seven round faceted beautiful agate beads with six 18ct yellow gold rondells and two decorated dragon head clasps, suspended from which is a fabulous detachable pendant featuring a rare medieval bronze horse harness found in Lincoln, depicting the profile of Thomas à Becket who was St Thomas of Canterbury, (circa 15th century), decorated with gold detail by Elizabeth Gage.
- 37 round faceted agate beads
- 6 18ct yellow gold rondells
- 2 18ct yellow gold dragon heads
- 1 medieval bronze pendant
- Approximately 440mm/17¼ inches in length
- Piece code: 25513