The Jupiter Pin
A magnificent 18ct yellow gold pin, featuring a Roman bronze mount of the head of Jupiter (1st - 2nd Cent. AD) wearing a golden laurel wreath set with a round brilliant-cut diamond, symbolising eternal victory. He wears a patterned gold Roman battle tunic, with a vivid triangular, faceted Madeira citrine to the base. A brilliant-cut round diamond is set to each side of the citrine.
- 1 Roman bronze mount of the head of Jupiter (1st - 2nd Century AD)
- 3 round brilliant-cut diamond (0.08cts in total)
- 1 faceted Madeira citrine (16.02cts)
- 18dt yellow gold Roman tunic and laurel wreath
- Approximately 85mm/3½ inches from top to bottom
Piece code: 27859