Terms of Service: Elizabeth Gage
This is the official website for Elizabeth Gage Ltd of 5 West Halkin Street, London, SW1X 8JA, United Kingdom. The website is available only for your personal, non-commercial use and its use is subject to these Terms and Conditions. Your access of the website signifies your acceptance of these terms. We may amend these terms and conditions from time to time without notice and will post the new version on the website when we do so. Your continued use of the website will signify your acceptance of those new terms.
1. Intellectual Property
The entire content of the website, including all jewellery design, copyright, trademarks and other intellectual property rights contained therein, including the use of the name Elizabeth Gage, is the sole property of Elizabeth Gage Ltd and is registered internationally. You are permitted to copy, transmit and to use such material only for the purpose of buying or ordering products from Elizabeth Gage Ltd,
but you not are entitled to copy, reproduce, transmit, display in public, create derivative works from, or otherwise commercially exploit such material. All intellectual property rights in the products belong to Elizabeth Gage Ltd. We are proud to be a member of ACID.
a) All prices on the website are excluding VAT
b) Each of our rings is unique and made to order which can take up to 20 weeks. Once we have received your order we will contact you to confirm ring size and we will then be able to give you an accurate delivery time.
c) We make every effort to give you an accurate description of our jewellery on this website. Please note, however, that images may not be to scale and colours shown are as accurate as internet technology allows and will vary according to the settings on your individual computer.
d) The items on this site offer a selection of designs by Elizabeth Gage and not all items are available for purchase.
e) Many of the designs on this website are one of a kind pieces, and may not be available once they are sold.
e) Each piece is priced individually and the prices on this website are shown without VAT to assist those who can export (see below). Once a piece is sold it may not be possible to remake it for the same price.
Residents who live/ are domiciled outside the EC (European Community) may be entitled to claim back VAT on purchases for purchases delivered within the UK. Elizabeth Gage Ltd will be able to advise you on your eligibility for this scheme.
4. Duties & Taxes
All prices on the site are excluding UK VAT.
Taxes and duties are calculated according to your shipping destination. You can shop online in Sterling only, even though you are able to see prices in Sterling, Euros and Dollars. UK VAT will be applied to orders shipped to EU and UK, excluding Channel Islands.
International orders are shipped on a DDU (Delivery Duties Unpaid) basis. This means that any duties and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. If a shipment is refused, we will do what we can to nullify the customs charges and have the shipment returned to Elizabeth Gage Limited. We cannot guarantee that customs charges can be voided for a refused shipment. In this case, we will deduct the amount from your refund.
Customs charges vary depending on the country of delivery. If you are concerned about incurring high customs charges, we recommend you ask your local customs office about their rates.
Please also note that your shipment/order cannot be classed as personal effects/personal use as your shipment is coming from Elizabeth Gage Limited as a business to yourself as a consumer. Therefore, you are responsible for import duties/taxes at your local customs office. Duty and taxes incurred in the country of destination are the responsibility of the customer. When you place your order, you agreed to our terms and conditions of purchase.
Elizabeth Gage Limited are unable to deliver to Russia, if you are ordering a piece of jewellery from us you will be asked to provide shipping address outside of the Russian Federation.
Due to customs restrictions, we require the receiver to provide a ten digit customs registration number (CR number) to Elizabeth Gage Limited which must be obtained from Chinese customs. We cannot ship orders to China without the required CR number. Please be advised that you will need to contact your local customs for the customs registration number (CR number). Your local customs will return your shipment to us if you cannot provide your personal customs registration number. In this event you still may incur duties and taxes from customs in China, which you as the customer would be solely responsible for. Your ID number is not the CR number that is required by your local customs.
Whilst every care is taken to ensure the information on this site is accurate, there may be mistakes, inaccuracies or other errors in the information on this website. We will endeavour to correct and update our site regularly.
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is: Elizabeth Gage, 5 West Halkin Street, London SW1X 8JA
- Employees of Elizabeth Gage or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- Closing date for entry will be 15th September. After this date no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
- To enter, you must Tweet/Instagram/FaceBook us a photo of your Elizabeth Gage piece, including the hashtag #myelizabethgage in your post. Three winners will be picked.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
- The winners will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winners when and where the prize will be delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
- The winners agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
- The winner’s names will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Elizabeth Gage, 5 West Halkin Street, London SW1X 8JA.
- Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- Three winners will each receive a signed copy of Elizabeth Gage's Book: The Unconventional Gage.